The mission of the Galvin PTO is to support the quality of our student's education and enhance their years spent at the Galvin Middle School. The PTO provides funds for enrichment programs, lecture series, field days, field trips as well as other events throughout the school year.
This past year, the PTO:
● Paid for snacks for 4th grade visit to Galvin
● Sponsored activities such as the 5th Grade Ice Cream Social, 6th Grade Social, 7th Grade Social, 7/8 Grade Trivia Night, 8th Grade Final Dance
● Provided funding for enrichment and character building programs which included Eyes on Owls show, Geography Gameshow, Mythmasters, Shakespeare Now
● Contributed to local scholarship and lecture series to support the Wakefield community
● Paid for new materials for the Learning Commons
● Sponsored each grade for end of year field trips and field days
● Hosted Galvin Staff Appreciation luncheon
The PTO is a self-supporting organization that derives its income from fundraising and dues. We hope you will consider financially supporting the Galvin PTO.
Requested dues are $35.00 per student but any amount, greater or less, is greatly appreciated.
Payment can be made with cash, check (made out to Galvin PTO) or PayPal. If you would like to use PayPal please click on the Donate Here link above.
(Please note you do not need a PayPal account if paying by credit card. Just click "Donate with a Debit or Credit Card" after going to the Donate Here page)
If paying with check or cash, click on the PTO DUES FORM below and print to send along with your contribution. Please mark the envelope "PTO Dues".
PTO DUES FORM (Downloadable .pdf)